About AAQEP’s Consulting Service
Bring an AAQEP senior staff member to your campus for a day (or two) of formative support that is customized to your programs and context. Our consulting service is grounded in the values of quality assurance and program improvement and framed by the AAQEP standards.
Collaborate with your AAQEP consultant to set an agenda that is tailored to your needs, such as:
- Some or all of the activities from a “Making the Case” or “Learning From Data” workshop, using data and artifacts from your own programs, to begin the transition and planning process for an AAQEP quality assurance review
- Planning for and implementing data analysis in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Meeting with institutional leaders, faculty, partners, or other key people to discuss the purpose and value of national accreditation
- Other topics as requested
- Mark LaCelle-Peterson, AAQEP President and CEO
- Linda S. McKee, AAQEP Chief Operations Officer
Note: Working with an AAQEP consultant does not guarantee a successful accreditation bid for your programs. Staff may assist you in getting ready, but the action decision is made solely by the AAQEP Accreditation Commission, based on your Quality Assurance Report and the Quality Review Team Report.
Each consulting day includes meetings and/or presentations in a jointly constructed agenda, with no limit on the number of individuals participating (although all should be from one provider).
Contracted before July 1, 2020
- AAQEP member fee: $2,500 per day/per consultant plus travel
- Nonmember fee: $3,000 per day/per consultant plus travel
Contracted starting July 1, 2020
- AAQEP member fee: $3,000 per day/per consultant plus travel
- Nonmember fee: $3,500 per day/per consultant plus travel
Not a member? Learn how to join here.