Do you have feedback about the quality of educator preparation provided by an AAQEP member? We value the perspectives of faculty, students, alumni, P-12 partners, and anyone else who has knowledge of or experience with the programs we review.
Your comment must include your name and email address, both to help ensure authenticity and in case follow-up is needed, but staff will share all comments anonymously with the program provider as well as with members of the AAQEP Quality Review Team.
For information about the standards programs must meet, click here.
We currently seek comments about the following providers hosting site visits in the coming months:
- Teach for America - Hawai'i, Honolulu, HI (comments close 12/11/22)
- Portland State University, Portland, OR (comments close 12/11/22)
- Manhattan College: Educational Leadership, Riverdale, NY (comments close 1/29/23)
- High Point University, High Point, NC (comments close 2/13/23)
- St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN (comments close 2/21/23)
- Utah Tech University, St. George, UT (comments close 2/22/23)
- Barnard College, New York, NY (comments close 3/5/23)
- Teachers of Tomorrow: Indiana Licensure Program, Houston, TX (comments close 3/13/22)
- St. Peter's University, Jersey City, NJ (comments close 3/14/23)
- St. Thomas Aquinas College, Sparkill, NY (comments close 3/14/23)
- Fontbonne University, St. Louis, MO (comments close 3/19/23)
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY (comments close 3/19/23)
- Utica University, Utica, NY (comments close 3/19/23)
- New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY (comments close 3/22/23)
- Siena College, Loudonville, NY (comments close 3/22/23)
- Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR (comments close 3/27/23)
- University of Wyoming: Educational Leadership Initial Licensure, Laramie, WY (comments close 3/27/23)
- University of Wyoming: Teacher Education Initial Licensure, Laramie, WY (comments close 3/27/23)
- SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta, NY (comments close 3/28/23)
- Daemen University: Amherst Campus Programs, Amherst, NY (comments close 4/3/23)
- Daemen University: Brooklyn Branch Campus Programs, Brooklyn, NY (comments close 4/3/23)
If you can't see or use the Google form below, try opening it via this link.