Do you have feedback about the quality of educator preparation provided by an AAQEP member? We value the perspectives of faculty, students, alumni, P-12 partners, and anyone else who has knowledge of or experience with the programs we review.
Your comment must include your name and email address, both to help ensure authenticity and in case follow-up is needed, but staff will share all comments anonymously with the program provider as well as with members of the AAQEP Quality Review Team.
For information about the standards programs must meet, click here.
We currently seek comments about the following providers hosting site visits in the coming months:
- Bank Street College of Education, New York, NY (comments close 1/25/21)
- Teachers College Columbia University, New York, NY (comments close 2/8/21)
- Houghton College, Houghton, NY (comments close 2/11/21)
- University of Hawaii at Hilo, Hilo, HI (comments close 3/15/21)
- George Fox University, Newberg, OR (comments close 3/16/21)
- Russell Sage College, Troy, NY (comments close 3/22/21)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI (comments close 3/24/21)
- University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX (comments close 3/29/21)
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh, NY (comments close 3/31/21)
- University at Albany (Literacy, Special Education, and School Leadership certification programs), Albany, NY (comments close 4/5/21)
- University of Missouri - St. Louis, St. Louis, MO (comments close 4/8/21)
- University of Oregon, Eugene, OR (comments close 4/19/21)
- Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI (comments close 4/22/21)
- Eastern Oregon University, La Grande, OR (comments close 4/26/21)
- Westminster College, Salt Lake City, UT (comments close 4/27/21)
If you can't see or use the Google form below, try opening it via this link.