Do you have feedback about the quality of educator preparation provided by an AAQEP member? We value the perspectives of faculty, students, alumni, P-12 partners, and anyone else who has knowledge of or experience with the programs we review.
Your comment must include your name and email address, both to help ensure authenticity and in case follow-up is needed, but staff will share all comments anonymously with the program provider as well as with members of the AAQEP Quality Review Team.
For information about the standards programs must meet, click here.
We currently seek comments about the following providers hosting site visits in the coming months:
- Corban University, Salem, OR (comments close 11/7/21)
- University of Houston, Houston, TX (comments close 1/25/22)
- Colgate University, Hamilton, NY (comments close 1/26/22)
- Le Moyne College: Education Leadership CAS, Syracuse, NY (comments close 2/8/22)
- Le Moyne College: Initial and Professional Programs, Syracuse, NY (comments close 2/8/22)
- Concordia University, St. Paul, St. Paul, MN (comments close 2/15/22)
- North Carolina Wesleyan College, Rocky Mount, NC (comments close 2/16/22)
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY (comments close 2/27/22)
- Truman State University, Kirksville, MO (comments close 3/1/22)
- St. Joseph's College New York: Initial Undergraduate Programs, Brooklyn, NY (comments close 3/2/22)
- St. Joseph's College New York: Advanced Graduate Programs, Brooklyn, NY (comments close 3/2/22)
- California State University, Fresno: Initial Teacher Education Programs, Fresno, CA (comments close 3/5/22)
- California State University, Fresno: Advanced Graduate Programs, Fresno, CA (comments close 3/5/22)
If you can't see or use the Google form below, try opening it via this link.