Do you have feedback about the quality of educator preparation provided by an AAQEP member? We value the perspectives of faculty, students, alumni, P-12 partners, and anyone else who has knowledge of or experience with the programs we review.
Your comment must include your name and email address, both to help ensure authenticity and in case follow-up is needed, but staff will share all comments anonymously with the program provider as well as with members of the AAQEP Quality Review Team.
For information about the standards programs must meet, click here.
We currently seek comments about the following providers hosting site visits in the coming months:
- Felician University, Rutherford, NJ (comments close 8/14/22)
- University of the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, VI: Initial Licensure Programs (comments close 8/22/22)
- University of the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, VI: M.A. Educational Leadership (comments close 8/22/22)
- University of the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, VI: M.A. School Counseling (comments close 8/22/22)
- Meredith College, Raleigh, NC (comments close 8/23/22)
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO (comments close 8/31/22)
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, Omaha, NE (comments close 9/2/22)
- Wheeling University, Wheeling, WV (comments close 9/2/22)
- University of Minnesota Morris, Morris, MN (comments close 9/12/22)
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY (comments close 9/18/22)
- Alderson Broaddus University, Philippi, WV (comments close 9/19/22)
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY (comments close 9/28/22)
- Bethany College, Bethany, WV (comments close 10/2/22)
If you can't see or use the Google form below, try opening it via this link.