Do you have feedback about the quality of educator preparation provided by an AAQEP member? We value the perspectives of faculty, students, alumni, P-12 partners, and anyone else who has knowledge of or experience with the programs we review.
Your comment must include your name and email address, both to help ensure authenticity and in case follow-up is needed, but staff will share all comments anonymously with the program provider as well as with members of the AAQEP Quality Review Team.
For information about the standards programs must meet, click here.
We currently seek comments about the following providers hosting site visits in the coming months:
- Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY (comments close 8/16/21)
- Warner Pacific University, Portland, OR (comments close 8/29/21)
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY (comments close 9/8/21)
- SUNY Old Westbury, Old Westbury, NY (comments close 9/20/21)
- Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY (comments close 9/21/21)
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY (comments close 9/26/21)
- Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY (comments close 10/3/21)
- University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY (comments close 10/4/21)
- University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX (comments close 10/6/21)
- Salisbury University (initial certification programs), Salisbury, MD (comments close 10/10/21)
- Salisbury University (advanced programs), Salisbury, MD (comments close 10/10/21)
- Northcentral University, La Jolla, CA (comments close 10/17/21)
- Cazenovia College, Cazenovia, NY (comments close 10/18/21)
- Corban University, Salem, OR (comments close 11/7/21)
- Lenoir-Rhyne University, Hickory, NC (comments close 12/12/21)
If you can't see or use the Google form below, try opening it via this link.