Do you have feedback about the quality of educator preparation provided by an AAQEP member? We value the perspectives of faculty, students, alumni, P-12 partners, and anyone else who has knowledge of or experience with the programs we review.
Your comment must include your name and email address, both to help ensure authenticity and in case follow-up is needed, but staff will share all comments anonymously with the program provider as well as with members of the AAQEP review team.
For information about the standards programs must meet, click here.
We currently seek comments about the following providers hosting site visits in the coming months:
- Campbell University - Initial Licensure Programs, Buies Creek, NC (comments close 10/2/23)
- Campbell University - Master of School Administration Program, Buies Creek, NC (comments close 10/2/23)
- St. John's University - Initial Certification, Queens, NY (comments close 10/4/23)
- St. John's University - Educational Leadership, Queens, NY (comments close 10/4/23)
- Oakland City University, Oakland City, IN (comments close 10/9/23)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX (comments close 10/9/23)
- The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ (comments close 10/16/23)
- The Educator Academy (Kansas City Teacher Residency prior to 6/1/23), Kansas City, MO (comments close 10/17/23)
- Calvin University, Grand Rapids, MI (comments close 10/18/23)
- Essex County Provisional Teacher Training Program, Montclair, NJ (comments close 11/5/23)
- Fordham University, New York, NY (comments close 11/13/23)
- SUNY Oswego, Oswego, NY (comments close 12/14/23)
If you can't see or use the Google form below, try opening it via this link.