Join us for the AAQEP Quality Assurance Symposium: March 22-24, 2022, convening fully online on the Whova virtual meeting platform.
Early Bird Deadline: November 19, 2021
Group Discount: Institutions/organizations
Note: All times listed are EDT
Experience a Quality Virtual Conference
For 2022, we’re building on our successful model from 2021. To assure a high-quality experience and maximize safe access amidst the uncertainties of the pandemic and budget restrictions, the 2022 symposium will again be a fully virtual conference spread across 3 days.
Content and Format
Sessions will address a variety of topics:
- Current research in an area related to quality assurance and improvement in educator preparation
- Lessons from AAQEP members drawn from their experience with the accreditation process, standards, and evidence expectations
- Perspectives on working with state agencies, local schools/districts, and other partners
- Strategies for solving both persistent and more recent, pandemic-era challenges
- Assessments, tools, or other resources being used to measure, advance, and document program quality
The agenda will include a mixture of synchronous and recorded plenary sessions, structured conversations, networking activities, sponsor/exhibitor interaction, concurrent breakouts presented by AAQEP leaders, and peer-reviewed presentations submitted through the call for proposals. Session recordings and resources will be available to all registrants after each day’s sessions are finished and for 30 days after the conference ends.
AAQEP is grateful to Educational Testing Service for its charter sponsorship of the Quality Assurance Symposium.
Please thank our Silver Sponsor, Weave Education.
Become a sponsor, exhibitor, and/or advertiser
Attendee Reviews (2021)"This was an excellent example of how to host a professional conference in a virtual environment."
“Very useful sessions and good format for online conference. Time slots were good as well, spread out over three days.”
“I also appreciated the access to recordings and resources in Whova.”
“The platform made it very easy to navigate, add to my calendar (including a link), and be able to change to local time. Thank you for making the virtual conference accessible.”